Built in 1750, on the farm of same name, it was later purchased by the municipality in order to turn it into the City Cemetery. The building is made of stone and lime, with very thin walls. The high altar has well-crafted Baroque plaster decorations, with acanthus leaves and cherubs. The image of St. Peter is topped by keys, this Saint’s symbol. In the tiny sacristy, there is a small marble toilet. The chapel was reformed several times and it was restored by the Institute of National Historical and Artistic Heritage in 1972

Address: Rua General Castrioto, 409 – Barreto, Niterói

Telephone: (21) 2717-2073

Daily from 7am to 6pm

Niterói Bus Lines: 42

Como chegar

Compartilhe em suas redes sociais
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter